Despite the negative headlines about the economy, the upcoming holiday shopping season is shaping up better than you may think. Consumer spending remains strong at brick-and-mortar stores, and along with it a revived buzz for ecommerce shopping. In fact, we’re predicting total retail holiday sales will jump 7% to $1.297 trillion.
But there will be challenges—elevated supply chain and shipping issues, inventory markdowns, and more—that will put a strain on retailers to deliver profits.
In this Meet the Analyst Webinar, Andrew Lipsman, our principal analyst, walked through our predictions and key takeaways to get you through the biggest shopping season of the year.
Watch this discussion, made possible by Criteo, and learn:
- Holiday sales and growth outlooks for total retail, brick-and-mortar, and ecommerce
- Cyber Monday, Black Friday, and other key shopping day dynamics
- Product categories and retailer performance expectations
- Digital marketing strategies for promotions, mobile apps, social ads, and more
- Plus! Rory Mitchell, general manager, global growth at Criteo, joins the conversation