Session 1 of 2: Digital Advertising Opportunities and Challenges in 2021
This session included a data-driven presentation on the impact of Covid-19 on digital advertising spend and included a lively discussion with banking executives on how they pivoted messaging priorities during this time, the importance of trust and living up to brand promises.
Presenters: Nicole Perrin, eMarketer Principal Analyst at Insider Intelligence, and Principal Analyst Jillian Ryan as panel moderator.
- Alyssa Blair, Regions Bank, SVP, Manager of Media Strategy
- Alissa Van Volkom, TD Bank, SVP, Head of Consumer & Product Marketing
- Paul Kadin, Resonance LLC, Managing Partner
- Chris Gee, Edelman, General Manager, Head of Digital for U.S. Corporate and Advisory
Session 2 of 2: Adjusting to a New Reality
Presenter: Dan Van Dyke, Research Director, Financial Services at Insider Intelligence
- Mary Kate Loftus, M&T Bank, SVP, Head of Digital
- Brianna Elsass, BMO Financial Group, Managing Director, Head of Digital
- Ben Hopper, First Horizon Bank, SVP Retail Strategy