TikTok Commerce: Strategies for Success in 2022
Viral commerce (such as the 9+ billion views on #TikTokMadeMeBuyIt) is just one piece of the shopping puzzle on TikTok. As the platform continues to rise in popularity and penetration among Millennials and Gen Z, it’s leaning into other formats such as shoppable livestreams and in-app buying.
In 2022, TikTok will capture more social commerce spending, as new shopping capabilities drive incremental sales growth from existing buyers and help convert non-buyer TikTok users into customers.
This webinar will address the following questions:
- How big is the social commerce opportunity on TikTok?
- What role do creators play in driving shopping on TikTok?
- What are best practices for brands and retailers on TikTok in 2022?
- Jasmine Enberg , Principal Analyst, Insider Intelligence
- Jeremy Goldman, Director, Marketing & Commerce Briefings, Insider Intelligence