Webinar: The Evolving Role of the CMO
Today’s CMO faces unique challenges. Consumer expectations are rising while CMO tenure is declining, which makes it harder than ever for those in the role to demonstrate value.
Yet CMOs have a massive sphere of responsibility that requires a broad range of capabilities and their role, responsibilities, and focus continue to evolve at a staggering pace.
This session will answer three critical questions:
- Why are so many CMOs struggling in their role?
- What are the skills and capabilities that modern CMOs need to thrive?
- How should CMOs align with the right organization to improve their chances of success?
Our panel will explore the role and responsibilities of today’s CMOs, why CMOs struggle to deliver value, and how they can rethink their role and their fit within different types of organizations.
- Moderator: Jeremy Goldman, Director, Marketing & Advertising Briefing at Insider Intelligence
- Speakers: Dave Frankland, Principal Analyst at Insider Intelligence and George DiGuido, SVP, Marketing at Insider Intelligence